§341(A) Directions and Information
Driving directions for Cherry Hill hearings
Driving directions for Northfield hearings
Documents Required At The Date And Time Of The § 341(a) Meeting Of Creditors
Please do not upload the following documents on the Trustee’s Filing System, unless requested.
- Proof of valid photo identification (US State County issued ID);
- Proof of social security number (SS Card; W-2; 1099; or Statement from SSA with full number); and
- Original ink signed petition.
Documents Requested At Least One (1) Week Prior To The First Scheduled § 341(a) Meeting Of Creditors
- Last filed federal tax return with all accompanying schedules and statements;
- Sixty (60) days pre-petition pay advices and one (1) current post-petition pay advice.
If not employed, need proof of income (this includes social security, unemployment, rental
payments received, family contributions, etc.)
- If there is a Domestic Support Obligation, provide recipient(s)’ name, current address(es), and case number(s);
- A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) with a conclusion on all property owned by Debtor(s) and payoff statements for all liens on each property;
- All information on any pending lawsuit(s) (including, but not limited to, attorney’s name, nature of lawsuit, and the current status of the lawsuit); and
- HUD-1 for property sold within two (2) year pre-petition or transferred within six (6) years pre-petition period.
*The Chapter 13 Trustee for the Camden Vicinage requires that all documents be uploaded on the Trustee’s Filing System at www.standingtrustee.com.
All documents filed should be redacted in accordance with Fed. R. Bankr. P. 9037 which states that all filers must redact: social security or taxpayer-identification
numbers; dates of birth; names of minor children; and financial account numbers. One exception would be for business cases only; bank statements should reveal the
last four digits of the account number so that the accounts can be property identified.
- Completed and signed business questionnaire;
- Bank statements for all accounts (personal & business) for one (1) year preceding the filing.
All statements should include all pages with the account holder’s name, address and last four
digits of the account number;
- Profit and Loss statement (P&L) for one (1) year preceding the filing. The P&L should be for the same period as the bank statement;
- Last two (2) filed federal tax returns for the business with all accompanying schedules & statements (if filed separately than personal tax returns);
- Proof of valid insurance for business, including E&O, CGL, Worker’s Comp., liquor liability business, property insurance and vehicle insurance;
- If applicable, all W-2s and 1099s issued to the business or by the business for the last two (2) years. The W-2s and 1099s should be for eth same tax period as the tax returns supplied;
- If applicable, proof of paid EE withholding / payroll taxes and/or sales and use taxes;
- If applicable, copy of business license and/or registration for the business. Please refer to the
Contractor’s Registration Act, P.L. 2004, c.16 (N.J.S.A. 56:8-136 et. seq.) which went into effect in the State of New Jersery on January 1, 2006;
- If Debtor(s) rents real property, provide a copy of the lease agreement(s) and proof of rent received;
- If Debtor(s)’ business has closed, provide a Certificate of Dissolution from the State of NJ or file a Certification with the
US Bankruptcy Court regarding the date of closing and the assets/inventory as of the date of closing.
**If the Debtor(s) (or any member of the household, including, but not limited to, Debtor’s spouse or significant other) is/was engaged in a business
within the last two (2) years prior to the voluntary petition, Debtor should ALSO provide the same documents pertaining to the business entity. (This
includes rental properties, landlords, 1099 employees, or any business which closed within the last two (2) years.) NOTE: DOCUMENTS THAT ARE SUBMITTED
LATE, MAY DELAY THE 341(a) MEETING OF CREDITORS AND ALSO THE CONFIRMATION OF DEBTOR(S)’ PLAN.